- 2 each King Oyster Mushrooms, split and roasted
- 2 tablespoon Trebbianno Vinegar (White Balsamic)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil or Olive Oil
- 8 ounce Winter Greens: Radicchio, Endive, Frissee, Arugula and/or Spring Mix, washed and
- 1/4 cup Smoked Cherries
- 4 ounce Reggiano Parmesan, shaved into strips using vegetable peeler
- 3/4 cup Hazelnuts, toasted
- Salt and White Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 F. Split each mushroom lengthwise. Combine oil, Trebbianno vinegar, minced garlic, salt and pepper and coat each mushroom. Roast until tender and starts to brown. Begin checking mushrooms after 20 minutes until done. Allow to cool.
To assemble: Slice each mushroom into small pieces and place all ingredients except Parmesan into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with Bissinger's Milk Chocolate Vinaigrette (see separate recipe) and gently toss, adding more dressing as necessary to lightly coat. Season with salt and white pepper.
Arrange decoratively onto individual plates. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.