Our business has temporarily changed - our flagship retail store at Plaza Frontenac is temporarily closed, and our candy kitchen is working with a smaller crew - spaced apart, following strict guidelines by the FDA, CDC, WHO and Local & State Health Department. Our team is staying employed and staying positive. We have created new policies to make sure that our people stay safe. This includes mandatory 20 second hand washing, monitored by our quality team, Social Distancing in our factory, alternating lunch schedules so the break room is only 1/2 full and anyone who is sick does not come into work. We also have daily screening for all staff as they enter the facility. We are SQF Certified (the highest Food Safety Level in the World), We ALWAYS wear gloves, we ALWAYS wear hair nets, beard nets and get a new lab coat every shift. Food Safety is at the core of our business and we will never sacrifice safety. We know that we will get through this and go back to doing what we love to do - make chocolate!
Our CATALOG DEPARTMENT AND WEBSITE is fully functional. As of 4/13/2020 - Our Catalog Department's hours have temporarily changed to Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We will be using Friday's to give the staff a day off and perform a deep clean of the manufacturing facility and offices. We are promptly shipping orders. www.bissingers.com orders are processing smoothly. We appreciate your business!
1. We are open for business on Bissingers.com - each order gets a FREE Gummy Panda
2. We are open for business in our catalog division - 1-800-325-8881 (monday-thursday)
3. We have a 'curb side pickup' option at our factory in Saint Louis on the Hill at 5025 Pattison Ave. You can call 1-800-325-8881 and we will prepare your pickup order for you.
4. Our Plaza Frontenac retail store is temporarily closed due to the St. Louis County Stay-At-Home order
5. We will be fully stocked and prepared for Mother's Day gifting.
Thank you for your continued support, we will get through this together!
-Sincerely the Bissinger's team!